Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bowles Family Farm

Last night Danny comes home from Ryan Olsen's house with this...

A GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was late, about 11 at night when he came home. It took a while for him to come in the house after he pulled into the garage. I was wondering what he was up to. I kept hearing this "baaaaa" sound while I was peacefully trying to watch one of my favorite movies, Serendipity. He came in and I could tell he was up to something. I paused the tv and said, "Danny, what is that sound? It is driving me nuts!" I get up off the couch and look out back and see this goat.

Seriously, so typical of Ryan and Danny! Thanks Amber, tell Ryan to stop giving Danny "presents". (Ha, ha.)

I told Danny that Max, (the girls woke up and named him this morning) is going back HOME today. :)

Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha that is soooo funny! aww i wish you could keep him he's cute!that's typical danny.

Kasey said...

What a lovely gift. Your hubby much really love ya! Hope you get you get your way!

Ben and Maggie said...

Funny! I love serendipity too!

Coree Adams said...

Oh my gosh! How fun! I would totally keep it! Then you don't have mow your grass! how funny!!

The Scotts said...

That is hilarious! Free lawn service I guess!

Tanner and Shasta said...

Just letting everyone know that tanner and his fam were on family feud! Check our blog for more details.

justin & mallory coffman said...

oh and justin has the pics of dads car. i keep forgetting to get them from him. but i'll get on it!!!

Amber Olsen said...

Hey girl just remember this is just a little taste of what I go through every day. Miss you.

Audie and Candice said...

That is so funny! Are you keeping it?

kati said...

No, I am not keeping the goat. Actually, the goat is gone. I made Danny call Ryan a few days later when all my orange tree leaves were eaten!! I don't think Amber was too happy to have the goat back. Sorry Amber. :)

Tanner and Shasta said...

Hey guys! Let's discuss how lame I am that I didn't get you a wedding invite. But I love you both so we'll have to plan something soon. To answer your question Danny, the baby-to-be will be the next member of the James and Janae family.

The Need for a National Umbilical Cord Database said...

Your dinner was SOOOOO good! Thank you so much for thinking of our family, it means a lot. - Blue

Katie said...

How random is it that there is another LDS Katie Bowles?? We must be related somehow...!