Saturday, August 9, 2008

Lewis Reunion


We went to bear lake in Utah for our reunion. We had a blast out at the beach every day. Our condo's were right off the beach, it was so relaxing.

Merrick experiencing sand for the first time.



He wanted Dad to let him loose.


Mallory, Lindsay and I chillin'. I had to wear this shirt since I layed out too long the day before. Stupid me... "I never burn".

Daddy and Merrick. How cute are they?

Our talent show the last night. Mallory and Justin with Lily. Oh, and me and Merrick on the side...


All the Standifird grand daughters singing, "I love to see the temple". Macy was being shy so she stayed over by Grandma and the "piano", until we coaxed her back to the group.
Standifird is my maiden name, and all of us Standifird kid's have had only girls until Merrick!


My sister Kassady and neice Bailee dancing.

Moon Lake view on our way out.

Beautiful. So amazing.

Stopped by Cracker Barrel for lunch on our way home.


Great FUN!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was so fun!haha look at dave's face in that last picture!

justin & mallory coffman said...

aww love the pictures!!! that was an awesome trip! i miss it! ugh...reality!!!

The Lowes said...

Looks like a fun trip. It was fun seeing an updated post! When is your business going to be up and running?

Ami Bethea said...

Very cute pictures! I am glad you weren't gone too long. I hate running alone! The ipod has nothing on our chats about nothing and everything. I showed my boys your posts and they are dying to go to the giant piano and the M&M factory, of course.

standifird family said...

Emma keeps saying, "I miss Utah with my good cousin Lily!" We had so much fun!

Tanner and Shasta said...

Katie!!! Ok you called me like forever ago and I was in Hawaii. My phone then fell into the water and was ruined..... I don't have your number so that is why I haven't returned your call. I think about you guys all the time, I can't believe you have three kids. They are beautiful! But they should be, look at you!

codyandkristiboretsky said...

Looks like you guys have been up to nothing but FUN! It's so nice too when your family gets along and has a great time with each other! I can't get enough of your cute kiddos!!

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

Looks like such a fun time. You guys look great

Landvatter Family said...

Of course I remember you! Your family is so cute! I can't believe how grown up your girls are and your cute little boy is adorable! I am glad you found our blog!

Brannon and Leslie said...

Hey kati, cute kiddos. We're doing great!! You guys?

The Scotts said...

Looks like a fun trip! I am seeing some of your girls outfits and thinking we both must love Target!