Monday, April 27, 2009


Hi everyone! I just wanted to quickly update all of you on La Bebe's current special:

All Funky Bums T-shirts are on sale this week. Normally $26, down to $18 through May 3rd.

These T's are so fun, funky, and cool. They are such a nice change from your normal baby blue/teddy bear look for boys! I personally chose to add Funky Bums to our line at LA Bebe Boutique because as you all know I have a boy and find it very frustrating to shop for him. I don't like the "cutesy", "animal/character" look for Merrick. I am very picky about what he wears. That is the biggest reason I had to carry this line for boys!


Merrick has all 4 of the styles, yes- I couldn't help myself! LOL. So now you can enjoy them for you little man too, at a great price! They run from 6-12 months to 4T.

Check them out at La Bebe Boutique: http://www.lbboutique.com/boys/clothing

Also while you are on the site, check out my blog. If you subscribe to La Bebe Blog, you will be notified about specials, huge discounts, new products AND.... FREE GIVEAWAYS! Yes, you heard it, free giveaways!

Starting this week I will be posting a free giveaway every week! So make sure you subscribe so you can enter the contests.

Hope you had a great weekend,


~Kati

0 comments: