Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bye Bye Camera!


So last night I was getting "packed" in the car to take the kiddos to my neices, Regan and Emma's Birthday party. I say "packed" because I literally have to do exactly that when I leave the house. Not to mention, I had my sister's 2 girls with us and Danny was at work. So here I am with 5 kids getting in the car... oh wait, Merrick's bottle. Oh wait, the presents! Oh wait, (each time I say "oh wait" I'm hopping out of the car running back into the house to get what it is I forgot!) Oh wait, THE CAMERA! Can't go to a b-day party with a BOUNCER without my camera...


Well, that is when the unfortunate event happened. I ran out my 10th time to get my camera, hopped back into my sequioa, and BAM! The camera fell out of my hands onto the concrete in the garage. So bye, bye Canon Powershot... =(

I am sad...

But, I have to say... a little excited!

Why, you ask? Because now I can get what I have been wanting for 3 years...
A REAL slr camera... the Canon Rebel! I'm sure Danny doesn't like this... but I think it may be a blessing in disguise! =) lol.

So, I sure hope to get this soon... as I am addicted to taking pictures and I already feel lost knowing I don't have access to a camera if I need it!

It was funny because at the party my Dad mentioned to Danny and I to take the camera into a camera shop. His words... "they can fix this easily, don't worry Kati"...

Me thinking to myself "uhhh... shhh Dad!!! I don't want it fixed... I want an SLR!!!"
Hee, hee! I'll keep you posted.

~Kati

4 comments:

Cicily said...

I'm excited for you Kati.

The Scotts said...

That is funny. Kind of like our story. Although I said Jared we shouldn't spend money on this. And he told me we have to document poorer times. Who am I to argue. I love that camera!

Ben and Maggie said...

Are you sure you didn't plan that? j/k I'm happy you are FINALLY getting the camera you want! That's so exciting!

codyandkristiboretsky said...

Ooh, a new camera- awesome!! The video of the kiddos bearing thier testimonies is so stinkin cute! Why does Merrick seem so much older to me! He's so freakin adorable! I'm glad you feel better since you stopped working! I'm still trying to figure out how to balance everything in my life along with two kids! I keep thinking- how in the world does everyone else do it with even more children?! I know for sure when and if I have three kids, I'll definitely have to quit doing hair for a while!