Monday, June 16, 2008

New Photo's




I had the kids pictures updated by Sarah
Walker again. Merrick was so happy...
Yeah!

I thought this was cute of Lily. So serious!
She was having a ball being a little model.
She couldn't get enough of the camera!

Macy was being a stinker (as usual). But we were lucky
enough to get a few good shots in.

One of the best decisions I have ever made was having
Lily and Macy close in age. They are 17 months apart and
very best friends now, it is so fun to watch!
It brings me a lot of joy to watch
them play and love on each other all the time.

12 comments:

Coree Adams said...

Your kids are so cute!!!

The Lowes said...

I think they are adorable! Fun times taking pictures.

Ami Bethea said...

Too cute! Love all the pictures. I should have Sara take some pics of my boys. Does she do it at her house? The top pic of Merrick is soo adorable.

Briann said...

Your kids are so dang cute!

standifird family said...

Love the pics. They are so cute!!

Jill said...

So cute Katie! I already booked an appt with Sarah to do my kids. She is an amazing photographer! Of course it helps to have adorable kids!! :)

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

Your family is adorable! How fun.

Anonymous said...

I love those pics! So cute! You have to send them to me!

Dawn Davis said...

You have the cutest kids! I loved having Lily in primary...she's such a doll!

codyandkristiboretsky said...

I absolutely love that pic of the girls hugging! How sweet! And I cant get over Merricks big, beautiful eyes- you cant help but break out in a huge smile when you see him!

Stock Family said...

Those are really cute pictures! My kids are 17 months apart too, and I love it! They play so well with eachother usually :)

I'm gonna add you to my list!

The Scotts said...

I love all of your kids eyes! Great pictures. I hate even attempting to get Jake to sit still for a picture let alone be facing forward!